With this simple recipe and steps you can grill Baked Potatoes within 1 hour, and they're fun to make.
2 Medium Golden Yukon Potatoes
2 Strips of Bacon
2 Pats of Butter (Optional)
1. Wash and clean all dirt from Potatoes.
2. Dry Potatoes thoroughly.
3 Optional - Make a 3 inch cut in each Potato and slide in 1 Pat of Butter
4. Wrap each Potato with 1 slice of Bacon*
5. Wrap Potatoes in Aluminum foil.
6. Bring grill to 375 degrees.
7. Bake Potatoes for 1 hour.
When baked add, butter, sour cream, chives and 2 shakes of Jake's California Grilling Blend Dry Rub .
*Adding the slice of Bacon will bring an amazing flavor to the skin and meat of the Potato.